A network wouldn’t be a network without opportunities for meeting and collaborating with others, chances to learn from other social enterprises, and attend motivational and educational events. Below you will find a list of upcoming activities, for further details and how to book simply click on the ones of interest. We look forward to “seeing you there”.
- This event has passed.
The Costs and Benefits of Managing Your Carbon Footprint
May 19 @ 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
With the government having recently announced that it will be bring forward its carbon reduction target by 15 years Swindon Social Enterprise Network’s next online 30min seminar coming up Wednesday 19th May (16:30 – 17:00) is very timely. Titled ‘The Costs and Benefits of Managing Your Carbon Footprint’ it will be given by carbon reduction expert Eoin McQuone Founder of “Go Climate Positive”.
No doubt legislation will follow the government’s decision which will require organisations to look at their carbon impact. In this brief introduction to counting carbon, Eoin will answer all the questions below and more, helping you understand what you need to do to start preparing your business for the coming low-carbon economy.
- What does it mean to manage your carbon footprint and why is it important for business?
- How much do we need to reduce our emissions and how easy will that be to do?
- What will it cost to start “counting carbon” and how much time will it take?
- Is it all costs or are there benefits to be had from reducing your carbon footprint?
- Why have over 30% of the FTSE 100 businesses made a “Net Zero” commitment and what does this mean?
To find out more and to book your free space click HERE.